OUR QUALIFYING PROCESS & TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following applies to leads sold through our online shop only. Please read and understand them before making your purchases. If you have any questions, please call us on 0800 0828468 (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important! Please note that we as a company do not operate Sale and Rent Back scemes from 1 July 2009. Should you decide to rent a property back to a seller, you need to have a valid license from the Financial Services Authority (FSA) or any relevant governing bodies. Although we issue guidlines for ethical practices as our associate cash buyers, we do not hold any responsibilities for your conduct when you buy a property and you alone are responsible for all your actions.
As far as Network Property Investment is concerned, the process of qualification is about asking the right questions and eliminating the leads that do not satisfy certain criteria. In our case, it is based on the seller saying "yes" to our specific preliminary offers presented in figures (not just between 15 and 20%). It also must be a definite "yes" or "no" and NOT "may be" like you will find in other leads on offer!
We believe that a telephone contacted lead is not necessarily a qualified lead and vice versa as we guarantee that you can speak to the seller regardless of whether the telephone number is obtainable or not.
Here is the process:
1. The seller contacts us via our website or our telephone hotline.
2. Having read the contents of the site, the seller fills in an online form.
3. The online form consists of all the relevant questions that appears in our lead profile.
4. When the seller answers the "estimated value of the property" question, we explain that the most reliable method in establishing it is to reference the prices of sold comparable properties and we provide a direct link to Net House Prices (www.nethouseprices.co.uk).
5. We also have a question to ask the seller to justify their estiamated value of the property.
6. Based on the seller’s own estimated value of the property or the "on market value" whichever is lower , we present the 25% BMV preliminary offer in figure.
7. The seller is presented with two undefaulted buttons “yes” or “no” for confirming that they are serious about discussing the preliminary offer with the cash buyer.
8. If the seller selects “yes” manually and clicks “submit”, they will be taken to an extra page for a second confirmation that they definitely want a cash buyer to contact them to discuss the preliminary offer.
9. The enquiry does not come to us unless the seller finishes all of the above confirmation steps manually.
10. If the seller selects “no” and clicks “submit”, then the seller will be presented with three alternative offers in figure based on 24%, 23% and 22% BMV.
11. We also ask the seller to consider the opportunity of discussing a Lease Option sale and there is a link to our page explaining the concepts of this instrument.
12. If the seller chooses one of these offers and clicks “submit”, then the enquiry will go through the same second confirmation process before coming through to us. If not, the lead will be discarded.
THE QUALITY OF OUR LEADS & SERVICE
· It is impossible for a lead to come through to us unless the seller has manually confirmed TWICE that they are serious about discussing the preliminary offer with the cash buyer.
· Unlike our competitors, we offer you FREE Instant Email Notification Service. You can register up to 10 counties and you will receive an instant email when a lead arrives from one of your chosen counties. Therefore every associate has the same chance of purchasing the leads.
· With our strict qualifying process, the pricing for our leads is extraordinarily good value for money.
· The questions we ask in the enquiry form are sufficiently informative for doing a suitable due diligence and making informed decisions before purchasing the lead.
· We disclose the post code up to the first number of its second part.
· We do not put offers on any leads for sale nor circulate old leads.
· You receive the lead via email immediately upon the secured online payment with the full contact details of the seller 24/7/365.
· All the leads are sold exclusively.
· We guarantee that you can contact the seller. If you fail to contact the seller within 5 working days altogether, we will issue a replacement lead. You will need to notify us within 3 working days of purchasing the lead.
· We are always happy to assist you with any enquiries either via the free phone on 0800 0828468 (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) or email at email@example.com.
· Lead conversion is a numbers game. The success in converting a lead depends on many factors including the individual’s negotiation skills and lead selection. Our customers have reported conversion rates of as high as 80%. If you are concerned about spending money on leads and not prepared to play the numbers game, lead conversion probably is not for you.
· The preliminary offers are based on the seller’s own estimated value or the "on market value" whichever is lower. This does not guarantee that it is the true market value of the property. Therefore, you need to carry out basic due diligence and select your leads carefully before you purchase.
· All the information in a lead has been disclosed by the seller in good faith. There is no guarantee that the seller has been honest or not changed his / her mind after submitting an enquiry. You are purchasing the information disclosed by the seller regardless of its accuracy.
· There is no guarantee that the seller has not contacted other companies for a quick sale.
· We have not spoken to the sellers for most of the leads but we will indicate if a lead has been telephone contacted.
For leads where the sellers have not been telephone contacted, we offer a replacement lead if you fail to contact the sellers but you will need to inform us within 3 working days of recieving the lead via firstname.lastname@example.org . We will then try on your behalf. If there is still no contact with the seller after another 2 working days, we will offer a replacement lead.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Replacement leads are only issued if you cannot contact the seller after 5 working days but you will need to contact us if you fail to contact the seller after 3 working days of recieving the lead. To maintain our current low pricing, we regret that we are unable to issue a refund nor replacement lead if:
· the seller changes their mind about the preliminary offer which they have agreed to consider during their enquiry. In which case, they might refuse to discuss the sale further with you.
· the seller denies of any information that has been submitted.
· the seller has sold the property to another buyer in the meantime.
· the seller has not provided an accurate valuation of the property.
· the seller’s financial circumstances do not allow the acceptance of a BMV offer.
· the seller claims to have submitted the enquiry by mistake.
When you register to become our associate, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
· You become an associate of the company whose association is limited to any particular leads that you have purchased from the company. You may not identify yourself as an associate of the company under any other circumstances without the company’s expressed permission.
· After you have purchased a lead from the company, you agree to identify yourself as an associate of the company to the seller of the property in this particular lead.
· After you have purchased a lead from the company, you agree to provide the seller of the property in this lead a verbal or written offer for the property within 48 hours of viewing it unless you make an alternative agreement with the seller. Should you decide not to put in an offer, you agree to notify the seller within 48 hours of viewing the property and provide a reasonable explanation.
· After you have purchased a lead from the company and submitted an offer to the seller of the property in this particular lead, you agree to complete the purchase within 28 days unless you make an alternative agreement with the seller.
· Should your purchase proceed with the seller, you agree to reimburse the seller the legal fee of up to £500 on completion.
· Should a particular lead that you have purchased from the company attract a finder’s fee, you agree to provide the company the progress of the purchase of the property on request.
· Should a particular lead that you have purchased from the company attract a finder’s fee, you agree to pay the company the full finder’s fee on the completion date of the purchase of this property.
· Whilst acting as an associate of the company, you agree to act professionally and diligently and not put the company’s name into disrepute. We reserve the right to terminate your association with us without notice.
If you have any questions, you may call us on 0800 0828468 Mon – Fri (9am – 5pm) or email email@example.com.